The team at 365 BOOKSPRO has extensive experience working with business clients across a range of industries.
The highlights of our industry experience below are representative of a sampling of the clients we work with, and these and others give us the insight to help us know the specifics around the financial services needs of businesses operating in these fields.
Don’t see your industry featured below? Not a concern as 365 BOOKSPRO has experience in and the professional team capable of working for diverse industries that include automotive dealerships, performance shops, logistic companies, eCommerce stores/websites, retail store fronts and more. Please contact us today so we can provide you with a quote tailored to your business and industry.
At 365 BOOKSPRO, we understand Dental Industry Standards and IRS Compliance. Just like your Client, they brush their teeth twice a day and find zero cavities. And so much as your books requires weekly update and monthly report review so that you can strategize your cash flow. Our virtual bookkeeping management will bring the sparkle to your books.
– General Dentists
– Pediatric Dentists
– Oral Surgeons
– Practices with Multiple Locations
DCAA Compliance Accounting
Skilled expertise—when you need it. Whether your organization is just starting up or well established, we have the resources to provide accounting support—freeing your executive team to focus on growth and customer care.
Industry-Focused Support. Whether you’re a federal contractor, technology company or a professional services organization, you can count on us to deliver cost-effective and scalable solutions when you need them.
– General Dentists
– Provide adequate accounting and bookkeeping service to ensure that the company can meet requirements of federal contracting rules.
– Preparation of Financial Reports: Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
– Overhead rate creation in accordance with DCAA standards to facilitate approval
– Quarterly Incurred Cost Mode
– Segregation of Unallowable Cost in accordance with FAR
– Hourly Rate Buildup
– Continues accounting and accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures