Check Out Our New 365BOOKSPRO Office & Stop By Sometime
The new 365BOOKSPRO office is much larger and just down the street from our former office. We are thrilled to now have an office that accommodates our entire DMV-based staff and equipment for our new PRO-Recruiting & PRO-Staffing Solutions and studio space for recording our 365BOOKSPRO YouTube Channel videos.
While we’d love to welcome you with an open house, due to COVID-restrictions we are limiting our office space to one guest, per meeting. If you’d like to see our office in person, you are welcome to stop by. We kindly ask that you schedule time with our PROs providing us at least a 5-day notice for physical meetings in the office.
Where is the new 365BOOKSPRO office?
163 Waterfront Street Suite #300
National Harbor, MD 20745
When can you see the new 365BOOKSPRO office?
Effective October 15, 2020, our new physical office will be open. Our hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Again, please schedule time with our PROs providing us at least a 5-day notice for physical meetings in the office.
Office Client & Visitor Safety Precautions for COVID-19
We will continue to execute many of the safety precautions instituted in our previous office. When having anyone in our physical office, our priority is the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and visitors.
We have implemented the following measures to protect everyone:
- We will be allowing only 1 guest in the office at a time. Meetings in our office must be scheduled with a 5-day notice. If you are not comfortable coming into our office or need an urgent meeting, please schedule a virtual meeting. If we meet belly to belly or screen to screen, you can always expect our 100% PRO service.
- Masks must always be worn by everyone inside the building. If you do not have a mask with you, call us so we can meet you at the door and provide one prior to entering the building.
- Social distancing (6 ft. apart) should be maintained.
- National Harbor has been working hard to help guests feel safe. Our building, owned by Peterson, is also imposing visitor requirements such as masks and health checks.
- All employees have received training on CDC COVID-19 guidance appropriate to office buildings workspace.
- 365BOOKSPRO is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees, clients, and visitors. By entering our office, you acknowledge that neither you nor anyone in your household is experiencing, or has experienced in the last 14 days, symptoms of COVID-19, including, 100.4 fever or higher, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, the new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, or diarrhea.
- Out of an abundance of caution, if any cases of COVID-19 arise from re-opening our office, then we would move back to working 100% remotely until the contamination risk passes. In addition to alerting you of this change, we would also notify everyone that has been a guest of 365BOOKSPRO. Again, safety is our #1 priority.
Please refer to our blog for timely articles on COVID-19 announcements and 365BOOKSPRO info.
We continue to monitor the changes in the laws and policies affecting businesses and individuals related to COVID-19 and other pertinent topics. We aim to give you the latest insights and information to help you make the best decisions and move forward during these challenging and anxiety-inducing times.