No. Sometimes the scope of the work will increase so this will just be an estimate. The correct balance could be somewhat different. But, don’t worry. If the cost increases significantly, we will renegotiate with you. No surprises make things better for both of us.
If you like our estimate, we will have you sign a Client Agreement – and that’s when the real work begins. We will start by setting you up with QuickBooks Online or streamlining your existing QuickBooks system. From here, you send us bank statements, credit card statements, invoices, and receipts. We will make sure your books are accurate. To streamline things going forward, we will invite you to an app called Expensify. It lets you submit your receipts directly to us, so we are always on the same page and you can trust that we always have your most accurate information.
If you already have your own desktop version of QuickBooks, just let us know. With your permission, we can access your files or server remotely so you don’t have to do a thing.
Absolutely! We have a secured file system that makes uploading your files, statements, and tax documents so easy that you can even do it from your phone.
Yes. We can take care of your data entry and reconciliation of bank accounts as well as the reconciliation of your credit card accounts. We can also handle accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll, so you can trust that your company’s finances are in order.
You don’t actually need to send us hard copies. When you sign up with 365BOOKSPRO, we give you a receipt submission tool that you can use with your iPhone or Android smartphone.
That depends on you! We are happy to offer our services on whatever schedule works best for you, be it on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.
Pricing varies considerably from business to business, but we are happy to provide you with an estimate. Refer to our pricing page, or give us a call and we can schedule a consultation right away.
Yes, our clients will have the convenience and pleasure of using our tools for free.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Choose Gear Icon > Manage Users.
- Go to the Accountants section and click Invite Accountant.
- Enter our preferred email address and first/last name (optional).
- Your accountant will be sent an email that contains a link for signing in to your company.
- Your accountant will be asked to create a user ID before signing in the first time, unless they already have an account with Intuit Business Services.
- Until your accountant signs in, their status on the Manage Users page is “Invited.” After accepting the invitation, their status changes to “Active.”
- Click Next and Finish.
It is a fixed monthly fee. We will evaluate your books for 90 days, and if we find an increase in activities we will notify you prior to increasing the monthly fee. Otherwise, the fee will not increase for one year unless client activity increases substantially.