365BOOKSPRO is Always Available for Remote Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Our Remote Accounting & Bookkeeping PROs hope you, your family, friends, and business are well. While we have been and always will be available remotely via virtual meetings, with the transition from Phase 1 to Phase 2 for Prince Georges’ County executive order approximately two weeks ago and the downward trend in new positive coronavirus cases, we are pleased to share that effective July 13, 2020, our physical office is open with hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
As we safely return to having clients and visitors in our physical office, our priority is the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and visitors. We have implemented the following measures to protect everyone:
- We will be allowing only 1 guest in the office at a time. Meetings in our office must be scheduled with 5 days’ notice. If you are not comfortable coming into our office or need an urgent meeting, we can schedule a virtual meeting. If we meet belly to belly or screen to screen, you can always expect our 100% PRO service.
- Masks must always be worn by everyone inside the building. If you do not have a mask with you, call us so we can meet you at the door and provide one prior to entering the building.
- Once you arrive at our office, we ask you to wait in the lobby until you are called into the large conference room.
- Social distancing (6 ft. apart) should be maintained.
- National Harbor has been working hard to help guests feel safe. Our building, owned by Peterson, is also imposing visitor requirements such as masks and health checks.
- Prior to returning to our physical office, all employees have received training on CDC COVID-19 guidance appropriate to office buildings workspace.
- 365BOOKSPRO is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees, clients, and visitors. By entering our office, you acknowledge that neither you nor anyone in your household is experiencing, or has experienced in the last 14 days, symptoms of COVID-19, including, 100.4 fever or higher, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, the new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, or diarrhea.
- Out of an abundance of caution, if any cases of COVID-19 arise from re-opening our office, then we would move back to working 100% remotely until the contamination risk passes. In addition to alerting you of this change, we would also notify everyone that has been a guest of 365BOOKSPRO. Again, safety is our #1 priority.
We continue to monitor the changes in the laws and policies affecting businesses and individuals related to COVID-19 and other pertinent topics. We aim to give you the latest insights and information to help you make the best decisions and move forward during these challenging and anxiety-inducing times.
Please refer to our blog for timely articles on COVID-19 announcements.